The 5K Bobcat Trailer – Its Specs Revealed
If you are just starting your own construction business or heavy equipment rental company and you need something that can assist you in delivering the equipment your clients require, then you need the right trailers for the job.
When heavy equipment is rented, the only way to transfer this heavy equipment is by hauling them. The bulldozers or backhoe is not made to travel long distances because it is not made mainly for travelling over long distances but for heavy work. For hauling these big machines you need to have specialized trailers that can support heavy loads and big machines that are durable enough especially for long distance travels. For these machines you need to have equipment trailers for fast delivery and service.
Same Purpose, Different Designs
All equipment trailers share the same purpose and only differ in features and configurations. Most of these equipment trailers or lowboys have drops in the deck, one in the wheel, and the other in the gooseneck. These trailers have decks that are positioned very low unlike other trailers. Through these drops, it’s easier to load and unload heavy and wide equipment as well as support all the heavy loads that you need.
The 5K Bobcat Trailer
Finding the equipment trailer that you need is not that hard. If you need that reliable lowboy trailer that is guaranteed high quality, then go to Trailers For Less, Inc. They are authorized distributors and resellers of top brands in the market today like the 5K Bobcat Trailer. Here are some of the standard features this trailer has:
You can upgrade all these features for better hauling power when carrying bigger and heavier equipment as well as for better handling.
- It has 14 ft. of deck length with flooring that is made of 11 gauge tread plates that will surely support the equipment being hauled.
- It also has an electric brake for added safety in driving and it won’t go out of control when you stop.
- It has a 2 5/16-inch gooseneck adjustable ball coupler or pintle ring.
- Its 15-inch wheels are capable of handling heavy loads. The tires are 225 x 15 8 PLY model. These can handle heavier loads on the road.
- The ramps are 3” channel and feature 5’ long pin up for easier loading and unloading heavy equipment as well as a 7 M# DROP LEG jack for stability.
You see, trailers are very much adjustable and they come in a wide variety so you can choose the particular type suited to your purpose.